Hi everyone! The Room 12 Twinklers finally have their blog site up and running! Come and check out the video clips we made in class and become a follower!
hello room 12 I love the game by room 12From Benjamin ☺ ☻ ☺ ☺☻
This is so cool, good job Room 12 and Miss Lewis.
I just watched the videos you made - they were awesome! Keep up the great work Room12 twinklers.
we just wached the vidoes they were very cool keep it up and have fun room 12 from jacobs family
Hi Room 12 Twinklers! What a wonderful blog site! Keep up the spectacular and creative work!From Kyran, Luka, Dwayne & Kara Russell
Great work Kyran has been showing me the stories you all have made.Ka pai Room 12.Dwayne (Kyran & Luka's Dad)
Hi every body I like splash into spelling. I like to play puppy letters from Georgia.R
Hi every body I like splash into spelling. I like to play puppy letters From Georgia.R
8 comments:
hello room 12 I love the game by room 12
From Benjamin ☺ ☻ ☺ ☺☻
This is so cool, good job Room 12 and Miss Lewis.
I just watched the videos you made - they were awesome! Keep up the great work Room12 twinklers.
we just wached the vidoes they were very cool keep it up and have fun room 12 from jacobs family
Hi Room 12 Twinklers! What a wonderful blog site! Keep up the spectacular and creative work!
From Kyran, Luka, Dwayne & Kara Russell
Great work Kyran has been showing me the stories you all have made.Ka pai Room 12.
Dwayne (Kyran & Luka's Dad)
Hi every body I like splash into spelling. I like to play puppy letters from Georgia.R
Hi every body I like splash into spelling. I like to play puppy letters From Georgia.R
Post a Comment